Aktuelles aus dem ZFA
Kursbewerbung WiSe 16/17
Bis zum 19.10.2016 (23:59 Uhr) können Sie sich über CampusOffice um einen Kursplatz im Wintersemester 2016/2017 bewerben. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier . Externe Interessenten bewerben sich über Anmeldeseite ZFA . Bitte beachten Sie die Informationen für Nicht-Ersthörende der RUB auf dieser Seite.
Summer Semester 2016
The University Language Centre (ZFA) is the central access point for all students and members of the RUB who wish to learn a new language or improve their existing skills. We also offer professional guidance regarding the use of foreign languages in an academic or professional context.
Currently, RUB students and staff members can join skills-based group courses in 15 different languages. Alternatively, we offer tailor-made individual training sessions.
- An integrated course structure which complies with the Common European Framework for Languages (CEFL).
- Specific Purpose language courses created in close cooperation with the faculties to meet their needs and the needs of their students.
- Practical, skills-based courses in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Modern Greek (new in the 2015/16 winter semester), Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Spanish and Turkish.
- An extensive guidance and coaching programme, specifically geared towards individual and self-directed learning.
- Special tailor-made courses for RUB staff members, in cooperation with the university’s Professional Development Office, the Stabsstelle IFB.
- Regular exchange programmes in cooperation with overseas partners, especially in the field of tandem learning.
- A testing centre for standardised internationally recognised language examinations such as IELTS, DELE, CNaVT, DELF/DALF, SWEDEX and Tisus. We are also accredited for university specific certification systems such as UNIcert®.
- Professional guidance for faculties, facilities and project groups across the RUB on issues related to specific training for special target groups.