Here you will find our contact details, office hours and further information.
Winter semester 2016/2017
The registration for the reset exams for all languages is now possible. For further information see the page exams.
Schritt für Schritt zur Klausuranmeldung
"compact course catalogue" for the winter semester 2016/2017.
Summer semester 2017
course catalogue summer semester 2017
Please click here for more information and to see how you can register for the placement test. The exact placement test dates will be announced as soon as possible.
The registration period starts on 10.02.2017 via CampusOffice. Further information you will find on the page Registration .
Here you will find instructions for the registration:
Vom Wunsch bis zur Teilnahme - Deutsch
Vom Wunsch bis zur Teilnahme - English version
Vom Wunsch bis zur Teilnahme - versión español
Dates for the "Sprachenwahlberatung", as well for further information, please see on the page Deadline and imporant dates.
For the summer term 2017 we start with the arrrangements on 15th of March 2017. Registrations from now on, will be considered.
International scientific Tandem conference 2017
The ZFA and the 'Fremdsprachen- und Medienzentrum (FMZ)' from the Ernst-Moritz-Arndt-Universität Greifswald invite for the international scientific conference on the issue Fremdsprachenlernen im Tandem in der tertiären Bildung: Forschung, Implementierung und Qualitätssicherung from 23.-25. March 2017 at the Ernst-Moritz-Arndt-Universität Greifswald.
ESAP Conference 2017
The ZFA is hosting the 'English for Specific Academic Purposes Conference 2017'.
The ZFA is hosting the 'English for Specific Academic Purposes Conference 2017'. Fore more information, see our Conference homepage.
The University Language Centre (ZFA)
The University Language Centre (ZFA) is the central access point for all students and members of the RUB who wish to learn a new language or improve their existing skills. We also offer professional guidance regarding the use of foreign languages in an academic or professional context.
Currently, RUB students and staff members can join skills-based group courses in 15 different languages. Alternatively, we offer tailor-made individual training sessions.
- An integrated course structure which complies with the Common European Framework for Languages (CEFL).
- Specific Purpose language courses created in close cooperation with the faculties to meet their needs and the needs of their students.
- Practical, skills-based courses in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Modern Greek (new in the 2015/16 winter semester), Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Spanish and Turkish.
- An extensive guidance and coaching programme, specifically geared towards individual and self-directed learning.
- Special tailor-made courses for RUB staff members, in cooperation with the university’s Professional Development Office, the Stabsstelle IFB.
- Regular exchange programmes in cooperation with overseas partners, especially in the field of tandem learning.
- A testing centre for standardised internationally recognised language examinations such as IELTS, DELE, CNaVT, DELF/DALF, SWEDEX and Tisus. We are also accredited for university specific certification systems such as UNIcert®.
- Professional guidance for faculties, facilities and project groups across the RUB on issues related to specific training for special target groups.